Become a six-figure earner by building your own audience, creating a brand and selling yourself.
What are the best ways to earn an annual six-figure freelance income? How do you break free of constant pitching to generate sustainable recurring revenue? What do the one percenters do to build a comfortable retirement from a freelance writing career?
Being a successful, financially independent freelance writer isn’t easy. But it is certainly possible. For those who have carved out an impressive freelancing career, what’s next?
This section will be your guide in figuring that out.
(We’re adding new resources to this list every week. Subscribe to the newsletter to be notified of new trainings and downloads.)
Go directly to section:
Of course, if you want more–including advice on creating passive income and thinking about long-term financial health, read the articles below.
- I Retired My Husband. Here’s What I Learned
- Passive Income for Writers
- Creative Goals, How I Did, and What’s Next
- My Business and Income Goals for 2017-18
- The Artist’s Guide to Selling
- Grandma was Wrong. These Counterintuitive Money Strategies for Freelancers Actually Work
- Lessons from an Exhilarating London Book Fair
- Is it Time for a Career Change?
- How to Reinvent Your Writing Career
- How to Stay at the Top of your Game
- What I Learned From Writing 1,000+ Stories for Over 300 Publications
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making Six Figures
In The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making Six Figures, we’re not going to talk about freelancing basics.
This book is intended to get you from being a freelancer who makes a living, perhaps even a good living, to someone who makes six figures a year.