Discover how to increase your hourly rate by working less and earning more.
There are two ways for freelance writers to earn more money: Increase your hours or increase your rates.
At The Wordling, we show you how to ignore the former and embrace the latter.
So, let’s talk about getting paid better.
(We’re adding new resources to this list every week. Subscribe to the newsletter to be notified of new trainings and downloads.)
Go directly to section:
And if that’s still not enough (because how could it be?), check out the articles below for specifics on working less for better financial results.
- The Ultimate Guide to Setting and Meeting Income Goals as a Freelancer
- Why You’re Not Making the Freelancing Income You Want
- 10 Ways to Make More Money as a Freelance Writer
- The Only Two Things You Need to Know About Negotiating Better Rates
- The Ultimate Guide to Recurring Income for Freelancers
- 24 Financial Mistakes That Will Cost You Big as a Freelancer
- Can You Make Full-Time Writing Income on Part-Time Hours?
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making $1,000 More a Month
In The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making $1,000 More a Month, award-winning freelance journalist Natasha Khullar Relph offers a treasure trove of simple and effective techniques to earn more from everything you write.
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making More Money
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making More Money lays out the steps for artists and writers to embrace their entrepreneurial spirit.
Natasha Khullar Relph shows how it’s possible to have a six-figure income, creative fulfilment, and control of your career.
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making Six Figures
In The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Making Six Figures, we’re not going to talk about freelancing basics.
This book is intended to get you from being a freelancer who makes a living, perhaps even a good living, to someone who makes six figures a year.