Learn how to find high-paying content marketing clients, network effectively and always be in work.
Looking to break into content marketing?
We’ve got you covered.
Discover how to find high-paying clients and replace or add to your newspaper and magazine income with enjoyable, profitable work. I have easily made $400 an hour and up from content marketing writing and, in this section, I’ll show you exactly how you can, too.
(We’re adding new resources to this list every week. Subscribe to the newsletter to be notified of new trainings and downloads.)
Go directly to section:
Next, read the articles below for step-by-step guidance on how to thrive in a content marketing writing career.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
- From Journalism to Content Marketing in 7 Simple Steps
- How Much Does Content Marketing Writing Really Pay?
- How to Find Your Content Marketing Niche as a Freelancer
- Ethical Issues to Consider as a Content Marketing Writer (and How to Avoid Them)
- 7 Mistakes Writers Make When Applying for Content Marketing Gigs
- 6 Website Tweaks That Will Ensure Your Content Marketing Success
- How to Get Hired When You Apply For Content Marketing Work
- 7 Things You’ll Write as a Content Marketing Writer
- Content Marketing Myths That are Hurting Your Writing Income
- Your Content Marketing Elevator Pitch
- How to Write a Letter of Introduction for Landing Content Marketing Clients
- The Types of Content Marketing Clients (and How to Pitch Them)
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Content Marketing
Learn how to become a profitable content marketing pro and earn $300 an hour and up.
The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Content Marketing is packed with practical, actionable advice. It delivers the very latest best practices on finding high-paying clients and turning them into a regular paycheck.